Who we are
Our website address is: https://crystalblueclarity.com.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- name, phone number and e-mail address
- customer financial information
- photos, video and audio recordings
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- signing up to receive information from us
- purchasing tickets
- providing feedback on our events
We use the information you have given us in order to:
- respond to enquiries
- promote and market our wellness retreats, readings, healing, talks by Denise and toolkit programme implementation.
- information updates sent to you about events, activities and connected services and events
- process of payments for tickets and services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
We have a legitimate interest in processing you personal data to:
- respond to enquiries
- provide you with information about Crystal Blue Clarity events, services, talks and other brand associated activities plus related events to notify you about changes to events and activities
- process payments for tickets
- record photos, video and audio of crowds attending events for the purpose of marketing and promoting Crystal Blue Clarity events, talks and associated events
Your consent has been given to use photos, videos and audio recordings of your individual feedback to help us promote Crystal Blue Clarity events and talks
Who we share your data with
We may share this information with carefully chosen partners including:
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, however we may share information about relevant third party events or activities with you.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in encrypted online file storage to which only Crystal Blue Clarity has access to. When you provide information on paper, the paper records are securely destroyed as soon as possible after that information has been transferred to our electronic files.
We keep your name, phone number and e-mail address for 2 years after your last interaction with Crystal Blue Clarity. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it permanently from our online files.
We do not stores customer financial information.
We keep photos, video and audio recordings for 5 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it permanently from our online files and removing any clips from our website and social media channels.
You can withdraw your consent or object to our use of your personal data at any time by e-mailing email@example.com.
Transferring your information outside the UK
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You can find out more about your rights on the ICO
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk